WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT REPUTATION POINTS?

Discussion started by 3DTGRL

What do you think about the scoring system? Should the limits change or are they sufficient? Should scores increase? I'm curious about your thoughts and suggestions on the subject

Answers

Posted about 2 years ago

Hi, do you mean to increase the score of each category?
I think that the royalties should be higher in each category or have a bigger increase than 1% per category.

3DTGRL wrote
3DTGRL
I'm curious about the general opinion on it all. Your thinking also seems logical.
Posted about 2 years ago

The whole scoring system seems ok and fair to be honest except the royalties to me.

Posted about 2 years ago

You should checkout the royalties ya get from other 3D sites that sell models! CG trader is about the arstist and the fairest of them all!

Posted about 2 years ago

Well, I don't really pay attention to the points. I use cgtrader because it is one of the sites with the most visits and sales. In addition, they offer a higher percentage of the sale of the models. The other platforms are very abusive with the artist.

Posted about 2 years ago

I like the format, but like most others, I think the Royalties associated with the levels are too low. There are some levels where the Royalties dont even change, so whats the point of changing level?

dono1979 wrote
dono1979
The quote on the CGTrader website that the royalties are the highest in the market is also a little 'misleading'. 70% is one of the lowest out of the most common marketplaces and 80% is actually on par with some of the others.
hado wrote
hado
Just out of curiosity... which market pays 80%?
dono1979 wrote
dono1979
@hado MyMiniFactory is 90% royalties, Cults is 80%, Minihoarder is 85%-90%
Posted about 2 years ago

Don´t want to lean out the window but having the time to do that on a bigger scale, the 70% versus 80% matter a lot. You benefit from a higher commision for yourself when gaining reputation points. If you can afford the time to do assets for cg trader on abigegr scale, go for the 80%. Just my opinion.

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat