CGTrader updates: 2017 Feb 9

Discussion started by eduardas

Hi everyone,

Few of the latest updates you should find useful:

• Option to turn off the CGTrader credits widget

For those of you not that interested in seeing how many credits you have at the moment, option to turn off the little "$" widget at the top of your menu is now available. Keep in mind that will only turn off the mentioned widget - it doesn't change your preference on participating in the CGTrader Loyalty Discounts program.

• Choice of participating in Sale-offs and CGTrader Loyalty Discounts separated

Artists in CGTrader are now able to choose whether they want to opt-in for both upcoming Sale-offs and CGTrader Loyalty Discounts programs. It should help designers who want to test out different sale strategies and ease the possibility to opt-in or out without going to one's payment agreement.

All three new choices are available in your settings and preferences - just click on the checkboxes you want and update information - your choices will be saved.

In case you missed it - previous feature updates:

Cheers!
Eddie, CGTrader

Answers

Posted about 7 years ago

Very nice features and options. Good job! Keep it up.

Posted about 7 years ago

I can't find how to turn the "$" off.

eduardas wrote
eduardas
Hi, It's the "Show CGTrader Loyalty Discounts icon in top menu" checkbox - just unmark it and click to update.
hend-z wrote
hend-z
OK, now I really feel stupid, because I don't see it. Is it here ? http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/525020cgt.jpg
eduardas wrote
eduardas
It's in your https://www.cgtrader.com/profile/settings :)
hend-z wrote
hend-z
Got it. Thank you :)
Posted about 7 years ago

very cool. thanks for the update! btw... was the ranking system fixed? cuz for a long time mine stayed in the same place... and now its moving again.

eduardas wrote
eduardas
It was updated (I'm actually moving up in the ranks with my no-model reputation as well) while finding out the source of the bug - though it's not yet completely fixed, we definitely have that in our to-do list.
Posted about 7 years ago

Wow, ability to choose between participation in sales and loyalty program separately, is very nice option. Thank you very much!

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat