vehicles pack

Discussion started by ainaritxu14

This is a vehicles pack with medium poly. You can use it as low poly or you can smooth it too like higher quality poligonal mesh. It is made in Autodesk Maya 2018 and texturized, iluminated and rendered in Arnold 2018. This pack contains: red and blue bus, the volkswagen t1 red van, volkswagen red and blue beetle cars, and three fiat 500.

The bus has interior part too , but no very detailed. Only has the chairs, the floor with stairs to get on the bus and steering wheel and chofers chairs as you can see in one of the renders.

The other models has interior too, but only chairs, steering wheel and interior mirror to simulate the interior but isn´t detailed.

This model can be used for any type of work as: low poly or high poly project, videogame, render, video, animation, film...

This contains all the textures of the model. Also there is a .mb maya file , .obj and .fbx file

I hope you like it, if you have any doubt or any question about it contact me without any problem! I will help you as soon as possible, if you like it I will aprecciate if you could give your personal review! Thanks! BUY NOW THERE ARE OFFERTS!

https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/vehicle/other/v...

Answers

Posted almost 2 years ago

I don't think the art of 3D modeling is cheap enough to do on average for $2. Pricing is your choice, I can't interfere with it. But with that being the case, I'm curious about your vision a year from now?

ainaritxu14 wrote
ainaritxu14
Hello, I think there are many models in cgtrader or many other pages that should not be sold so cheaply when some of the 3d models carry quite a few hours of work. However, this is still a market and based on that the artists comparing models of the style based on the quality and price at which they are being sold in the market is what is also based on when it comes to selling. Looking ahead to a year, I believe that it is a market that is growing little by little and should be increased in the future since there are many people who are unaware of this type of platform.

Thank you for not misunderstanding me and for your sensitive response. That's exactly what I wanted to hear from you. I'm glad to know that you should increase your prices in the future. I wish you success in your work. Sorry if I disrupted you. keep up the good work.

ainaritxu14 wrote
ainaritxu14
Thanks, I understand you perfectly. I think you're right. There are models that should be worth more, but the way the market is at the moment, that's why I haven't increased the prices.

The market will never grow in that way that the prices would increase.
The tendency is completely opposite - everage prices of models in all categories in all marketplaces (CGT and others) are decreasing.
And customers are demanding more and more precise (accurate) models for lower and lower prices.

The only solution is to try to do unique and complex models and try to improve your skills to do such models and not to compete with other cheap models - it is the shortest way to hell. So if you will not incearse your prices now there will be no change to do it in future.

ainaritxu14 wrote
ainaritxu14
yes maybe i think that too. I dont know very sure

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat