1 / 33
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Game ready FAMAS G2 Rifle for PBR game engines/renderers. Modeled in 3ds Max 2021.
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 4. The Marmoset Toolbag scene is included.
NOTICE: I do not take requests to edit/customize models or textures, create extra attachments/skins, help you import into game engines, etc... You purchase the model as-is and you are responsible for making any edits! Check the 3D preview to make sure it will work for your purposes! The textures in the 3D preview are somewhat compressed but you will get access to the full quality textures when you purchase the model.
- Model is split into multiple objects to help with animation. Movable parts include the bipod, bolt, charging handle, fire selector, rear sight leaf, magazine release, magazine, safety and trigger.
- Geometry is all quads and tris.
- Poly count: 15417
- Tri count: 26631
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Dimensions: 76 x 6 x 29cm
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 4 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity
- No special plugins needed.
- .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2021
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- UV's do overlap but it's only the bipod and the 5.56mm cartridges that overlap.
|| Textures ||
- 4096x4096 PBR base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) for the rifle
- 512x512 PBR textures for the 5.56mm cartridge
- Also included: textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Also included: extra texture maps such as curvature, world space normal, and world position
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them. Substance Painter source files also available in the extra downloads so that you can easily alter the textures as you wish with Substance Painter.