Ultimate MP5 Pack Low-poly 3D model
Game-ready versatile MP5 family pack. There are many modular components which can be mixed and matched.
This pack includes 7 forearms, 4 magazines, and 4 stocks for the MP5. It also includes a MP5K, silencer, claw rail mount, receiver cap, and 9mm cartridge.
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Default renders in 3ds Max will NOT look like the preview images. The Marmoset Toolbag scene IS included. The polygon count given in the product stats is for a MP5A2 with 30 round curved magazine.
|| The Parts ||
- SDSlimline -SD
- 30 round curved
- 30 round straight box waffle
- 15 round curved
- 100 round C-Drum
- MP5 and MP5K trigger groups (Navy/3 round burst/2 round burst/semi-only/SEF)
- SP5K forearm for the MP5K
- Prototype grip for the MP5K
- Picatinny rail mount for the MP5 and MP5K
- Receiver endcap for the MP5
- Silencer for the non-SD MP5's
|| Presets ||
You can assemble different MP5's from the parts provided. Or, if you prefer, you can use any of these preset variants I've exported for you. Note: magazines not included in the presets.
- MP5K Prototype
|| SPECS ||
- Geometry is quads and tris, no n-gons. LODs are NOT included.
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity Engine
- No special plugins needed.
- .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2019
|| Textures ||
- MP5: 4096x4096 base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) maps
- MP5K: 4096x4096 base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) maps
- Most other parts such as the forearms and stocks each use their own 2K PBR textures
- Also included: textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them.
Substance Painter source files for the MP5K and its accessories only is available at this time due to upload issues. I will try to upload the MP5's Substance files at a later date.