EF88 Rifle Low-poly 3D model
EF88 Rifle used by the Australian military. This model is intended for game, VR, AR, and other real-time applications.
- The rifle has rigged and unrigged versions.
- The unrigged weapon is separated into objects to make animation easier. Movable objects include the bolt, bolt handle, trigger, magazine and magazine follower.
- The rigged weapon has bones for the root, bolt, charging handle, trigger, safety and magazine.
- The geometry has been triangulated to ensure it shades as accurately as possible in game engines.
- No n-gons
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity Engine
- No special plugins needed.
- .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2018
- EF88: 4096x4096 base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) maps
- 2k or 1k PBR textures for each attachment.
- There is a separate download of the textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Textures in .png format
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them. Substance Painter source files also available in the extra downloads so that you can easily alter the textures as you wish with Substance Painter.