G3A3 Rifle Low-poly 3D model
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Default renders in 3ds Max will NOT look like the preview images. The Marmoset Toolbag scene IS included.
This firearm comes with 20 round magazine and 7.62x51mm NATO cartridge.
- The weapon is separated into objects to make animation easier. Movable objects include the bolt carrier, magazine, magazine release, rear sight drum, fire selector and trigger.
|| Geometry ||
- Geometry count: The geometry has been triangulated to ensure it shades as accurately as possible in game engines.
- No n-gons
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity Engine
- No special plugins needed.
- .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2018
|| Textures ||
- G3A3 4096x4096 base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) maps
- 7.62x51mm cartridge: 512x512 base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) maps
- There is a separate download of the textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Textures in .png format
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them. Substance Painter source files also available in the extra downloads so that you can easily alter the textures as you wish with Substance Painter.