M60E3 and M60E4 Low-poly 3D model
Game ready M60E3 and M60E4 for PBR game engines/renderers.
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Default renders in 3ds Max will NOT look like the preview images. The Marmoset Toolbag scene IS included.
The textures in the embedded Marmoset preview are somewhat compressed. The textures you get when you purchase this product have better quality.
|| Polygon Count ||
- 41488 tris for M60E3 without belt or ammo pouch
- 36137 tris for M60E4 without belt or ammo pouch
- 894 tris for the ammo pouch
3868 tris for the belt
Geometry is triangulated to ensure best shading. A quaded version of the mesh is also included.
Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
All materials and objects named appropriately
Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
Tested in Unreal Engine 4
Tested in Unity Engine
No special plugins needed.
.obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2019
Model ready for animation. Moveable parts include:
- top cover
- charging handle
- op rod
- rear sight
- rear sight notch
|| Textures ||
- M60E3 and M60E4 share the same texture set
- 4096x4096 base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) for the gun
- 2048x2048 PBR set for the ammo pouch
- 1024x1024 PBR set for the M13 link
- 512x512 PBR set for 7.62x51mm cartridge
- Also included: textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them. Substance Painter source files also available in the extra downloads so that you can easily alter the textures as you wish with Substance Painter.