You have not signed the agreement yet.

Discussion started by scalybark

please help me to sort out this problem.

You have not signed the agreement yet.

In order to receive payments, you first need to sign the agreement and fill out the form.

We are currently processing payouts. Once done, you will be able to fill your payment agreement to start receiving your earned income.

Answers

Posted almost 3 years ago

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

To receive royalty payments you must sign payment agreement and wait for it to be verified.

However, all payment agreement forms are being disabled for several days while we are processing royalty payments. It will be re-enabled on the 21st day of the month once the payments are made. Once done, you will be able to fill your payment agreement to start receiving your earned income.

When you are able to fill the payment agreement, please follow these steps. After creating your account, you need sign the Payment Agreement. To do it, log in to your account, go to settings and select PAYMENT AGREEMENT. There you can attach your document and fill out the form.

You can find more information on how to fill payment agreement here: https://help.cgtrader.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015212278-Payment-agreement-What-is-it-and-how-to-fill-it-in-

If you have any other questions, please contact us via support@cgtrader.com.

Kindly,
Austeja from CGTrader

Posted almost 3 years ago

So in order to earn money, you need to fill out the payment agreement so that they can pay you.

khairulanwar8960 wrote
khairulanwar8960
i ve the same problem. how to sign agreement. i couldnt find any when i sign into my account.

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat