Prices

Discussion started by Gabriel-Santana

Can anyone say if my prices are good?

https://www.cgtrader.com/gabriel-santana

Answers

Posted about 6 years ago

Hey!

I strongly recommend checking out our brand-new Analytics: https://www.cgtrader.com/profile/analytics/about

The Analytics will provide you with an access to:

- Exclusive real-time data about average price and liquidity per keyword, market trends, and other statistics.
- Detailed analyses of your library and sales performance data, including price suggestions.

We demonstrated how the Analytics work in this brief video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDaRf5nmMY8

If you need any further assistance shoot me an email at evaldas@cgtrader.com

Good luck!

Evaldas Bieliūnas
Leading Account Manager at CGTrader

Posted about 6 years ago

I would do most of them X 3 and X 2 on the McLaren, its low now, maybe just try it out (at least take 3 months for that), you can always lower if it does not work out.

Also maybe add renderings of the interior on that McLaren, people probably would be interested to see how detailed that is?

I think you have more value there then you estimate right now.

Gabriel-Santana wrote
Gabriel-Santana
thank you very much bro! the interior of McLaren is not so good... i'm learning how to modeling the interiors... but soon i'll post more renders, thank you... sorry but what do you mean in "i would do most of them X 3 and X 2 on the McLaren" ? cause i am so bad with english
Posted about 6 years ago

In my country X means multiply, so in this case multiply by 3 on average.

The McLaren can easily go for 55 tot 70 dollars, the Lamborginni 45 to 55. The Audi is a bit of a problem, low poly jet not game ready, that one seems to have no market target. The Mitsubishi has no wireframes and renders need some update but still could go for 35 otherwise 45 to 55. The helicopter 35 to 45. The Yamaha I would do 90, that model nearly has no competition and if you make stunning renders (also make some close-up detail shots) it could go for 130 or so (that one I would call seriously under priced), on the other two strange cars ;-p pricing is ok.

The thing is you need to know what you want, do you target hobbyist hoe would like to have the models to learn or just own it, or do you target professional users that easily pay 130 with no hesitation.

To give you some perspective I have a forklift model that used to go for 140 dollars and I made total of 2470 dollars profit on it up until now and it still sells from time to time (albeit for less). I made the model in 3 day’s about 4 years ago, back then there was very little competition for the model, now it has to compete against others and license has dropped to editorial and that’s a real killer.

Anyways, lower pricing can make you lose lots of money, professionals do not take your products/profile seriously and there are not that mush hobbyists paying for 3D models.

There are people that would probably not agree with what I say here but that's ok, I’m doing this for a long time and its going fine.

Gabriel-Santana wrote
Gabriel-Santana
the X multiplier is what i was thinking LMAO... man... i am so thankfull, i appreciate a lot what you tell me... for sure i will review all my gallery and apply your knowledge on it... thank you very much, your words inspired me... i desire you great sells and again thank you very much!!
iterateCGI wrote
iterateCGI
Thanks and good luck to you ;-)

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat