I didnt receive my payment from last month

Discussion started by fil-7

Hi, I'm writing here because I didn't receive my payment from last month, its not much. My payment agreement is verified on cgtrader. Should I provide some more informations?

If so please guide me where have I done mistake...

Thank You

Answers

Posted about 3 years ago

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

If your chosen payout method was Wire Transfer to receive payments via Wire Transfer you need to have at least 200 dollars in royalties and/or freelance earnings before we make payments to your account.

If you have any more questions, please contact us via support@cgtrader.com and we will provide you more information.

Kindly,
Austėja from CGTrader

Posted about 3 years ago

Hi there,
if your payment agreement is verified . so problem with your transfer option . please make sure you select paypal and payneer and if you select wire transfer so you did not get your payment . because wire transfer limit is 200$ . If you select payneer so you receive payment from Cgt But you can't move that from payneer Because payneer have 100 $ transfer limit . So best selection is paypal for small payments :-)

fil-7 wrote
Hi, thanks for your reply. No, the problem is not the money limit for sure ('cause is around 15$), and I selected the wire transfer.
lockiabel wrote
lockiabel
by money limit, he meant, how much money you need to have to transfer. I recommend using paypal instead

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat