Model pending

Discussion started by fnm

Hi,

I uploaded today a simple chair model and unlike my other models which were published right away, this one is pending for review obviously. I can't understand why. I used some regular tags and the chair's name and designer. Is this normal? Thanks in advance.

Answers

Posted over 1 year ago

Anything that could have flagged the model as questionable? Perhaps tagged as "Gun metal colour"? It may be a glitch. Have you tried submitting your particular model again?

TazMan2000 wrote
TazMan2000
If resubmitting doesn't work, send an email to support@cgtrader.com
fnm wrote
fnm
Thanks for your answer. Eventually it was suspended (!!!). So, I deleted the old one and tried to re-upload it, I just removed the name of the company that produces the chair, although I don't think this was the problem, because I saw other models with that name too. Thankfully this time it was published without issues.
TazMan2000 wrote
TazMan2000
More than likely that was it. Even though there may be other models on here that may use the same tag, new models uploaded afterwards may be subject to review. Some tags that automatically set a model for review are some automakers, but I never though that furniture makers would be on a list as well.
Posted over 1 year ago

Btw, just a side note about your Fredericia dining chairs, proportions are actually spot on, great work! If i was to nit-pick and focus on some specifics, your fabric needs a tad more fold around the stitching lines for some realistic gravity. Your lighting scene also needs a touch of exposure control for some falloff on the lather, other than that this is a winner model, really great work!

fnm wrote
fnm
Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Posted over 1 year ago

You'll have to wait for a CGTrader staff to manually review the product before it goes published. I had this issue happen to one of my assets as well when I made a small change to the description.

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat