Analytics

Discussion started by Abelian

As I remember, website had analytics section. But now I can't find it. Is it removed?

Answers

Posted 9 months ago

Thanks a lot. How come I can't access it by click?

btbt wrote
btbt
Possible reasons: 1. A simple html coding mistake 2. It is on purpose 3. Logic is on holyday 4. CGT wants you to use your brain more often 5. Any other reasons not listed above....
Posted 9 months ago

I also noticed that small analytics snippet disappeared from dashboard page. I wonder if that means that cgtrader decided to retire this feature.

Abelian wrote
Abelian
Yes, I also suspect that.
Posted 9 months ago

I found that the analytics section is hidden under chain button near "Upload" button.

Posted 9 months ago

It's a good thing that CGT informs us about the UI changes, so you don't have to spend your free time looking for transposed functions.
And the bubbles with helpful info if you hover over an icon you have no idea what it is for, are also the tokens that they care.
Not to mention how active they are on the forum, so you don't feel ignored...

GretaSJ wrote
GretaSJ
Hey btbt, we apologize for the inconvenience. The Analytics section is currently disabled while we work on improving website performance. Rest assured, it will be back and fully operational as soon as these issues are resolved. Thank you for your understanding. Kindly, Greta from CGTrader

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat