2022 is coming to an end, what new 3D printers to watch this year?

Discussion started by aamya

As mentioned in the question, 2022 is coming to an end, and many new 3D printers have come out. Which are worth paying attention to?

Answers

Posted over 1 year ago

May take a look at the models from Creality. If the budget is not limited by strict limits you can also look at Formlabs 3D printers.

aamya wrote
These have been brands for a long time and I recently noticed the Elyarchi 3Dprinter which is a CORE XY structured machine.
Posted over 1 year ago

Snapmaker with their Artisan 3in1 printer seems to be gaining some attention.

aamya wrote
I also noticed this machine, but still a single Z-axis structure, many businesses began to focus on laser engraving
Posted about 1 year ago

3D printing has been an incredible journey for me. There is a lot to learn, so it is not likely you are going to have fantastic prints right away, but you likely will get good enough 3d prints. As you learn things get better. Since you haven’t got into 3d printing yet, I would recommend you ask around to see who you know who has a 3d printer. Then design a small useful part, mine was a hook. Ask them to show you the process of how to slice and print the part and get them to print it. From these articles, https://43dprint.org/filament-for-ender-3/ you can get an idea of how useful 3d printing might be in your woodworking or other areas. I’ve used some 3d prints to enhance my woodworking some, but not as much as I could.

I’m on my 2nd month of using the Bambu Lab X1 Carbon with the AMS and I still am amazed by this printer. You won’t go wrong by buying this printer unless you later find 3d printing is not for you.

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat