wall lamp

Discussion started by 2111998

Gold Modern led - Wall lamp 3D Model realistic Photo about Gold Modern led perfect for interior visualisation Gold Modern led model 3DS, FBX, OBJ, DAE,STL and DXF file format Rendered image
waiting for your opinion

3D model Modern led - Wall lamp 3D Model VR / AR / low-poly | CGTrader

Answers

Posted over 2 years ago

It is fine if you like it. For me, it makes it seen real if it could work in real life, like thinking about how does the wires get to the bulb. If that rod was hollow for wires, it would be weak, and the block joint from the door knocker wear the thin area start, seems like the most likely breaking point.

I like LED lighting, because it is more efficient lighting, and I always think of defects or break downs in the efficiency in everything, and think of other ways to remove them to create a more efficient product. Even learning more efficiently means you learn faster, so you have plenty of time to learn other things.
I thing the lighting in the program is important to make things look real. So, it could look real, but then it is the design that might not make it seem real.
Something that can make this design better might be wrapping a small cord around every thing from the base to the base of the bulb and add some type of base that the bulb can use to plug in to connect the current.
If it was something with batteries in the base, or a transformer to reduce the voltage then the wiring could be smaller.
Right now it is kind of a fantasy light. Nothing really needs to work, because the light is magic lighting.
I never really consider my opinion as something important, because all opinions are just that. What I think is it might be better to think more about design for a real life working model, like in the planning list what is needed, and then in the design you allow the space and more sturdy design, and then think of limits, like how thin can it be and still work.
Maybe, from me fixing a lot of things that was flawed by design, I learned more about limits, and missing things and space. What I see is thing an be made like it is with steel rods and brass door knocker where the block ism that could have a hollow bolt like lamps use, and a wire come out, because the wire don't need to come from the top, but come through the base and that block, then wrap wire around the rod going to the light. Then make a base like in a lamp to screw the bulb in, or use a a smaller globe for the bulb and make a twist and lock base like on a car. What people will actually see is a black cylinder at the base of the bulb that hides how the bulb connects.

Posted about 2 years ago

Great job! Congrats!

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat