Universal Joint 3D print model
Universal joint modeled in Inventor 2010 and provided in multiple file formats (.IPT, .STP, .STL, .3DS, .OBJ). Great for illustration of mechanical principles!
The universal joint allows the coupling of rotating shafts that are not parallel. They are commonly found on the drive shafts of heavy trucks, the steering shafts of cars, and in a variety of industrial equipment.
The native Inventor files are fully parametric and can be opened and manipulated in any version of the software that is 2010 or newer.
All components have been exported as STP files, allowing them to be opened in any 3D CAD software. They have also been exported as 3DS and OBJ files, for use in 3D graphics packages. Finally, they are provided as STL files, making them ready for 3D printing.
Model assembly can be broken up into its three individual components.
No textures or materials included. Model is not animated.
Universal joint specifications:
- Bore for 1 inch round shaft with standard ANSI 1/4 inch keyway and tapped (threaded) hole for 1/4"-20 UNC set screw
- 1.50 inch outside diameter
- 4.00 inch overall length
- Maximum operating angle: 45 degrees
- Universal joint Inventor 2010 files (.IPT / .IAM / .IDW)
- Universal joint STP files (for other 3D CAD packages)
- Universal joint STL files (for 3D printing)
- Universal joint 3DS files (for 3D graphics packages)
- Universal joint OBJ files (for 3D graphics packages)
- Universal joint sample PDF drawing
- Universal joint sample AVI animation
This product has no reviews yet