Old Fire Extinguisher Low-poly 3D model
Old fire extinguisher of Soviet design for game environments.
Designed for use in games, VR, AR, and other real-time applications.
- Geometry is all quads and tris, no n-gons
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity Engine
- No special plugins needed.
- .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2018
- 2048x2048 base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) maps
- Also included: textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Textures in .png format
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them. Substance Painter source files also available in the extra downloads so that you can easily alter the textures as you wish with Substance Painter.