1 / 146
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
This city pack is part of the “Hazelwoodloft” series, a high-end package of contemporary architecture. It’s part of the full package and combines a set of photo-real and low-poly skyscrapers and buildings. Although looking very realistic, they are actually highly optimized with very low triangle counts. This package includes 2 versions, one for the daytime and the other for night time with the 2 versions matching seamlessly and perfectly together.
The pack includes:
- Skyscrapers and buildings having a triangle count lower than 70 000 triangles.
- 36 different skyscrapers and buildings with 3 variant each resulting in 100 structures in total.
- Lined up side by side they cover a distance of 7 Km.
- Vey modular models, thanks to the clean topology could be combined together in a lot of ways.
- 2 sets of lightmaps for a day and a night time.
- 2 textures for the day and night setting, every single window lights up at night and the 2 textures match perfectly.
- A luminance map for the windows for a complete control on the night look.
- A cutout opacity map for the windows for a complete control on reflections.
- A cubemap reflecting the city environment for day and night time.
- A modeled interior for one of the buildings.
- A 360 degrees environment dome with a perfectly matching day and night texture.
- Modular rooftop elements that could be assembled in many different ways.
- Light flares on top of skyscraper antennas for the night time.
- 3 different scenes: first one is an example scene of a practical layout second has all the assets lined up and the third scene has all the assets packed in a squared area for a fast selection. Each scene has the day and the night version.
- The example scene shows how to use the kit, how to light it and use the cubemap.
- All assets in the example scene have their second UV set manually unwrapped for seamless lightmaps and optimal results.
- Accurate and physical lighting was baked in linear space in “Mental ray” which is used in film and VFX production.
- Each room of the loft could be purchased alone, and could also be combined with other adjacent rooms and all will fit seamlessly.
- To use the lightmaps and cubemaps correctly, please refer to the
“lightmap_and_cubemap_usage_notes” document provided with this pack.
- One or more textures on this 3D-model have been created with images from cgTextures. These images may not be redistributed by default. Please visit cgTextures for more information.