16-Tooth Spur Gear Free 3D print model
16-tooth spur gear modeled in Inventor 2010 and provided in multiple file formats (.STP, .STL, .3DS, .OBJ), ready for 3D printing.
Model is provided in STP format, allowing it to be opened in any 3D CAD software. It has also been provided as 3DS and OBJ files, for use in 3D graphics packages. Finally, it is provided in STL format, making it ready for 3D printing.
Strategic recesses have been engineered into the gear to minimize its volume for the purpose of reducing the cost of 3D printing.
Model is compatible with Spur Gear Collection 02 and Worm Gear Collection 02.
Native Inventor files not included. No textures or materials provided.
- 1 inch pitch diameter
- 1.125 inch outside diameter
- 0.25 inch face width
- 1/4 inch bore with ANSI 3/32 inch keyway
- 16-tooth spur gear STP file (for other 3D CAD packages)
- 16-tooth spur gear STL file (for 3D printing)
- 16-tooth spur gear 3DS file (for 3D graphics packages)
- 16-tooth spur gear OBJ file (for 3D graphics packages)
- 16-tooth spur gear sample animation (.AVI)
This product has no reviews yet