CGtrader team works pretty good ,which makes us happy as sellers and
designers.At first we were a little bit skeptical ;). We have a question
regarding the program: Is it possible for the sellers to choose which
models will be sold with discount or after we join the program the
discount is automatically applied to all our models? Thank you in
advance!

Answers

Posted almost 7 years ago

Apology for posting this topic twice. The first time the site gave some kind of error.

I think it applies discount on all models. The only time you can change it individually is for your personal models within your account but that is different than the other program. I think that if you already put 30 percent discount in your profile and cgt ads 65 percent I think that further increases the discount.

There are no individual discounts anymore. You either have to participate in engagement program and agree that CGT applys discounts on all your models at their will or you choose to sell your models at full price everytime. Discounts are exclusive to CGT for some time now. However you are free to opt in / out at any time, it's one mouse click away. Go ahead and try it for yourself, it will cost you nothing and you can dismiss it if you won't like it.

I am happy to stay opted in and let Cgt handle my pricing they have improved my sales a bit compared to previous years when I had to do all the pricing etc on my own . That was such a hassle! I am super grateful to have them take care of that for me !

I tried it as well it applies the discount to all the models. Just as a feedback I think it would nicer if it was selective, to be able to choose the models from your gallery which you would like to have a discount. :)

It applies to all models, indeed. As nearly everyday is a sales day by now, you could also just increase the prices of the models you would not like to have discounted. Not the same thing as to have them not discounted, but quite close, and you still get the sales tag on top :D

I guess if you keep your prices around 30 to 50 range for the low end stuff you are still selling at a decent price... But If you are used to selling models at 500 a pop I am not sure if the system works in that case...

What about this?:
"By participating you agree that discounts will be applicable to your models (up to 40% off from your regular price)"

And this:
"Spring Sale: Up to 65% OFF! "

eduardas wrote
eduardas
Hi Siquier, The seller's discount is capped up to 30% - rest of the discount is covered by CGTrader.

OK, thanks a lot :)

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat