Sales

Discussion started by Victoriasentius

What is the way to increase sales and make regular sales every month? I'd love to get developer feedback from people who have done a good job on this.

Answers

Posted over 3 years ago

I am not experienced and have no regular sales every month, but from previous reading I know:
- The more quality models you add, the better your chances of selling.
- You should add more preview images and explanations on the products you offer for sale. You should also increase the variety of file formats you add.
- Interest modeling with more popular topics increases your sales chances, but remember that there are already more models in those topics.

Victoriasentius wrote
Victoriasentius
Thanks for the answer.! Already i know all of that but this is necessery information for others
Victoriasentius wrote
Victoriasentius
I mean, is it possible to attract customers to our shop in different ways or to increase purchases in this way? Do you have experience, I would like to know if there is any.
Posted over 3 years ago

You're welcome

Posted over 3 years ago

We can keep the topic above for more experienced people to comment.

Posted over 3 years ago

Increasing popularity is of great help to sales i think. And at the same time, the more models we have, the more chances we have. Perhaps we should be active on the forums frequently and create trending topics to expand our environment and increase our awareness. I hope more experienced sellers get involved and we can have a good exchange of ideas with each other.

Quiper wrote
Quiper
I agree. by the way, Thank you for your support, and I will respond to you in the same way shortly.
Posted over 3 years ago

I uploaded model one month ago I had uploaded many models in this month with more preview images and detailed description but it is not sold yet .
When I can expect my first payment.

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat