Payment Problem

Discussion started by p3rless

I haven't received a response to the problem e-mail for days. Paypal is banned in my country and I cannot use hyper wallet. I think the payment method has changed to payoneer. I'm wondering how I will receive the accumulated payment. The country I serve is Turkey.

Answers

Posted 3 months ago

You do not need to worry. Payoneer continues for Turkey. Have you updated your payment agreement?

p3rless wrote
p3rless
I updated it, but it has been under review for about 30 days. I updated it again today, waiting
rossenrode wrote
rossenrode
Tried and tried!!! Cannot find / see the 'Payment Form / Hyperwallet to fill in? [Seen so may bad and negative reviews about your 'new' payment system and as a 'long-time' CG member, this is very worrying, to say the least....]
cgicat wrote
cgicat
i am from egypt and have the same problem how can add payoneer to my payment, Please
cgicat wrote
cgicat
How can i update my payment to payoneer i am from Egypt!
Posted 3 months ago

I received an e-mail and they stated that there was an overload of e-mails and payment forms and that they were trying to keep up with all of them. If you want, send an e-mail to support again about the issue, after approval, if you choose weekly, they can make the payment on the first Wednesday, otherwise the next 20th. I am in Turkey, too. They made part of the payment today.

Posted 3 months ago

have the same problem from germany the wallet has 0 balance but cg trader has paid and i have no option to change it to paypal directly like the last years

MozzarellaARC wrote
MozzarellaARC
Hey it happens with me too, the payment information said it has been paid but i receive no money, hyperwallet shows 0 balance still. I'm shaking I need the money for my daily routines.
Posted 3 months ago

I approved the contract, but I get error even though it is not missing. Payout problem: ERROR. NO PAYMENT OPTION.

Carmodels3D wrote
Carmodels3D
Can you try from mobile phone? It kept giving me errors while uploading attachments from my PC. He accepted it when I did it via mobile phone.
p3rless wrote
p3rless
It directs me not to fill out the contract again and connect my Payoneer account. I enter the payoneer link from the form in which I filled out the contract, and when I log in to the payooner account I am actively using, I receive the following warning; This money is not associated with the source's existing accounts. Please submit a new application using an alternative email address. Before this contract renewal issue came out, I was actively receiving payments to my payooner account. Now, when I want to reconnect, I encounter this problem. Since I sent the form without connecting the Payooner account, it is now being rejected.
Posted about 1 month ago

Hello
Message for admin cgtrader can we add choice for payoneer method to every seller can change payoneer account easily in futue

cgicat wrote
cgicat
Do you find any solution to receive your money on payoneer!?
ayaat600 wrote
Yes before this time ihave problem to recive payment from cgtrader and payoneer account and the money is revocked
Posted 23 days ago

You can add other payout way like webmoney or prefect money or virtual credit card to recive money or bank transfer or western union to make easy way to recive money

Posted 23 days ago

"webmoney or prefect money or virtual credit card to recive money or bank transfer or western union" where is this options i just find under my hyperwallet in egypt just paypal and wire transfer!!

Posted 22 days ago

Ok im from iraq how to use hyperwallet

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat