Missing textures

Discussion started by joe99

Hi!

I am Blender User e make my first model.

I received have issues "Missing textures:" But my model dont have textures, is only metal and plastic material.

How i solve this issue??

Answers

Posted about 3 years ago

It's hard to say without seeing the .blend file, but keep in mind that if you're using metal or plastic materials, even some procedural ones, that you downloaded or found in a repository then there's a chance it contains tileable image maps as part of the material somewhere in the node structure. If you created the materials yourself from scratch, and you know for sure they are completely procedural, make sure there weren't any addons involved that some people may not have. Another area to check is background images.

joe99 wrote
I made it myself, a basic material of metal and plastic. It has no texture applied because it doesn't need to. Only the PBR material without any nodes applied to it.
Posted about 3 years ago

I made it myself, a basic material of metal and plastic. It has no texture applied because it doesn't need to. Only the PBR material without any nodes applied to it.

luxxeon wrote
luxxeon
Can we see a screencap of your shader tree? I can't understand what you mean by "no texture applied" and "pbr material without any nodes'. Even if it's a procedural shader, it will have some nodes. Do you mean texture maps? I'm not sure it can be PBR if there are no texture maps at all.
Posted about 3 years ago

I solve this, Thanks!!!

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat