Floor Generator problem 3ds max 2020

Discussion started by Nigel94

Hi,

I have installed floor generator successfully but it is not showing in my modifier list. Would appreciate some help.

I have 3ds max 2020

Answers

Posted over 3 years ago

did you put the files into your 3dsmax/plugins directory?

Nigel94 wrote
Thanks for your reply. Yes I did
Posted over 3 years ago

Be sure you copied the correct dlm version to the directory. I think Floor Generator has a number of versions. Also, be sure you are launching 3dsmax as admin. Some scripts and plugins require admin privileges for proper functionality. I once had a plugin that wouldn't show up until I opened Max as admin. Not sure that's the problem here, but just to cover all bases.

Nigel94 wrote
thanks luxxeon will try this
luxxeon wrote
luxxeon
The only other solutions I've found regarding similar issues with this plugin seems to be that it will only work with closed spline shapes or flat, 2d editable poly objects. I see where some people could not access the plugin if one of these two object types weren't selected? Other than that, I don't see any other reported issues that match yours.
Posted over 3 years ago

I try to activate it with closed spline. I just recall now It worked when I just downloaded it. However It crashed the program when I try to put on a chamfer modifier on the floor. Ever since that it stopped showing in the list. Don't know if this helps

Posted over 3 years ago

Try moving your ENU folder temporarily and restart 3dsmax, if it works you know theres an issue with your settings.

Nigel94 wrote
Thanks but still doesnt work...

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat