Cannot upload models - Upload is stuck at 100% processing [solved]

Discussion started by msgamedevelopment

CgTrader recently introduced a new model uploader. Unfortunately I cannot upload my archived models anymore. Tried it multiple times and it always gets stuck at 100% processing. The old uploader worked fine, had no problems with it.

My models are zipped with rar. Inside this rar are a few folders and subfolders for the meshes in FBX and OBJ format and another rar with the textures.

Answers

Posted over 5 years ago

In the new Publisher the green progress bars don't disappear, showing the "100% processing..." caption and making you believe that the upload was not successful.
But if you scroll down you are probably gonna find the files.

At least this is what happened to me yesterday.
I already reported on it.

If you have problems ( of any kind ) you can report them here:
support@cgtrader.com

It 's a good practice to:
- try another browser
- switch off your script protection within your browser
- try to upload a simple .jpg or .rar with a basic name ( like A.jpg, A.rar)
before you report anything just to rule out the most common browser, script and character issues,
and attach screenshots making the CGT team's job easier to investigate.

msgamedevelopment wrote
msgamedevelopment
no the files aren't there , checked it. It's stuck at 100% and won't proceed to add the files. Tested it on firefox and IE - same result. uploading a simple pic archived as rar works though. Have made screenshots already but I can't add them here, the pic upload on the forum doesn't work . Well, guess I have to email support then.
Posted over 5 years ago

my models aren't loading.

Posted over 5 years ago

Hi guys,
btbt - the processing message on images did not disappear - we've fixed this issue.

msgamedevelopment, icekazim - I'll follow up with a PM, we'll be working hard to fix it asap, so the more evidence I get, the better.

Regards,
Eduardas, CGTrader

sasnad3 wrote
still getting it
Posted over 5 years ago

had the same thing, and my upload speeds stay busy when this happens, took like 2-3x time to upload same thing with new publisher

Posted over 5 years ago

Hi,

The issue should be fixed now, so do try again and let me know if anything goes wrong.

Regards,
Eduardas, CGTrader

btbt wrote
btbt
What about the text formatting issue of the Description section? With newly uploaded models, it is still wrong.
eduardas wrote
eduardas
Hi btbt, Yeah, we've noticed the errors of rich text editor as well - we're looking to improve this part soon as well.
Posted over 5 years ago

Hi,
I also face the same issue.
When I try to upload Example_fbx.rar, Example_obj.rar etc my upload stuck at 100%processing.
I renamed it to Example fbx.rar, Example obj.rar it uploaded and processed immediately. Putting (_) underscore in the file name cause this problem. ( Maya, Houdini artist take care).

sasnad3 wrote
Doesn't cause a problem in my case. Try clearing up your cache or trying a different browser.
Posted over 4 years ago

Still can't upload archive.

Posted over 4 years ago

I tried almost 3 days to upload an archive, still unable to upload it.

Posted over 2 years ago

upload one file at a time its work

Posted over 2 years ago

uploading one file at a time fix the issue if not then refresh browser page and try to upload one at a time

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat