Problem with some files stuck at -100% processing-

Discussion started by glenri

EDIT: Update

I used a clean install (without extensions or plugins) of Chrome to upload the file and it worked, there might be an extension in firefox blocking or messing with the file processing now.

Hi

My internet connection is quite poor and I have been trying to upload a new model for the past month, but whenever I try to upload the largest zip file with the textures (around 40 MB) it gets stuck at "100% Processing... " every time, I thought it would be mostly because of my bad internet connection but I'm able to upload large files to google drive and cubebrush without problems.

Is there a way to upload files from or through dropbox or google drive?.

Cheers
._Glen

Answers

Posted over 5 years ago

Hmmm try to zip the zip, it happend to me sometimes I just reload the page and it gets better

glenri wrote
glenri
It didn't work, I even zipped it into parts and didn't work, but I used Chrome and it finally processed it, there might be something with firefox or an extension in it that is blocking it, it used to work before the update but I'm happy it finally uploaded.
ElVisuelo wrote
ElVisuelo
Hmm maybe an adblocker or something ? Strange, but I'm happy it got better :)
Posted over 3 years ago

well, i have an Excellent internet connection, but it happens to me as well, and my solution is to refresh the page and i see that the photos or the files are already with the uploaded files, that loading bar is like just a photo stuck there i guess

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat