Payment [Solved]

Discussion started by camilo93102

what happen with th payments? It's every 20th right? I don't see nothing on my paypal account.

Answers

Posted almost 8 years ago

I've been waiting for my payment as well. Instead it is now summed up with the earnings from this month. I don't get it.

У меня тоже не была платежа, я удалил счет из PayPal.

Received my payment on monday (18th of july) - no problems here. Maybe your accumulated sum is to small to be paid and payment get postponed until next time? Anyway, you'd better contact support and everything will be sorted swiftly, i believe.

I recieved my payment on monday (18th of July) too. But I recieved only what I earned for June. I didn't recieved anything what I've earned before. I contacted support 3 times, and wrote a letter to Mantas. But they didn't answer. Does the same happened to anybody else?

I have bills to pay...but this month,I will be in a lot of trouble...

Hey guys,

Thank you for notifying us! Our support is looking at the process of your payments and the possible issues that have occurred and you'll be contacted personally or the payments will be put in order.

Regards,
Eddie, CGTrader

zandhor wrote
zandhor
I hope this problem will be solved as soon as possible because I'm facing with the same problem.

Hello everyone,

camilo93102: We will recalculate your royalties (it seems to be wrong) and will make a payment to you afterwards.
zeto88 and Zet: Both of you will get your payments in no longer than 2 days.
ezekiel_hq, zandhor and ilnur_muhetdinov: Payment agreements filled in incorrectly. Therefore, payments won't be made until you update it.

If you will need any clarification, please contact me: mantas@cgtrader.com

Regards,
Mantas

happymesh wrote
happymesh
Mantas, thank you!!
ZetoCG wrote
ZetoCG
Thanks ;)
happymesh wrote
happymesh
Hi, Mantas. 4 days left, but still no payments from cgtrader

Same problem with payments

I have the same problem too. Support hasn't answered my question yet.

What is the minimum amount for proceed by webmoney? Or is it better to use paypal?

3DJEM wrote
3DJEM
Useful to someone: 200$ is minimal for proceed by webmoney

hhaha..Who you supposed to be...
I already gave to much personal INFO...What U want me to do now to give my urine and blood to receive payment...

BTW I already accomplished first payment...

I started forward on this page , but seeing as it is the format 3d jobs, forms of payment. I am not pc and expect this money to buy a hard drive I see that I can not count on it .

And I have the same problem too. I don't see nothing on my paypal account in this month.

Hi again,

Payments for camilo93102 and VitLoss will be made today-tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Mantas

VitLoss wrote
VitLoss
Thanks!

Me too.
My payments are not processed until now from two months.
Please let my payments to be processed.

eduardas wrote
eduardas
Hi there, Thanks for letting us know and sorry about that as well! Your Job payment will also be paid in coming days. Also, just a little note - all sales in June are processed on July. Accumulated sales on current month are always processed on the following month.

What day? because still seeing nothing in my paypal, this web seem not seriously. This is my first month and last one too.

eduardas wrote
eduardas
Problems like that rarely occur, and you will definitely get your payment. For the life of me, I can't agree we're not serious and don't take things or people seriously - however, I have to agree about an occasional mistake or a service error. It's completely up to you to trust your thoughts, but I would strongly suggest staying and letting us prove you wrong. :)

Soooo, I've received all the money except for the money I've earned in June... lol.

cganatomy wrote
Lucky you! I still got no sign of my money.
camilo93102 wrote
Me too, I don't know why they put a day if don't comply.
ZetoCG wrote
ZetoCG
Let's just hope it's a one time thing. Maybe they are having some tech issues or something. Should be ok next month.

Has anyone got paid?

camilo93102 wrote
No, so I see will not be made this month...
happymesh wrote
happymesh
nope, didn't get notificated

I am waiting for my payment too. Again. Each month that I have to receive my money I have to write 10 letters to support.
I hadn't received 0 payments without any problems. It seems like every time they wait for my angry letters first.

eduardas wrote
eduardas
Hello Temix, Have you read about the system we use with webmoney on CGTrader? The min. limit you can get paid is $200, and even though you have accumulated that amount right now, the money were not accumulated on June - which is why your payment is now due in July. If you need more explanation, just throw in a comment, I'll be happy to narrate.

Sorry, I get paid, but it's not complete, only the part of my earning

happymesh wrote
happymesh
so, I'm still waiting

Finally, I got all thank you, and luck for the other.
This not good have to wait 1 month for a work that a make in 4h and more if not

camilo93102 wrote
Make in the the scheduled day, I hope there are still no failures , thanks for the attention and quick responses.

I've received all the money. Everything is ok. Delay of couple days is not that bad after all, everyone can have tech difficulties. Seen worse.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Sorry for all the delays, there were some technical dificulties with paypal's system.
Looks like everything should be solved now, at least from Paypal side of things. Thank you for your patience! We can definitely guarantee there's no intention from our side to delay payments at any time.

Regards,
Eddie, CGTrader

Hi, Eduardas,
Thank you! Just checked recieved payments in paypal one more time and found that all my earnings from cgtrader recieved with no problems on 21st of July .

Hi
i didn`t recieve money yet on my webmoney account =(

"To be paid until 20th of next month"

zandhor wrote
zandhor
The min. limit you can get paid is $200 via webmoney or wire transfer and there's no minimal amount via PayPal.

Hello intagli,

The min. webmoney limit you can get paid is $200, and even though you have accumulated that amount right now, the money were not accumulated on June - which is why your payment is now due next month.

If you need more explanation, just throw in a comment, I'll be happy to narrate.

intagli wrote
intagli
i have more than 200$ i will wait for the next month thnx )

Hello,
I did not got paid yet and you told that you will look into the matter.

mantas wrote
mantas
Hi, We tried to make a payment to you, but received an error message "This recipient is currently unable to receive money." I highly recommend you to contact Paypal's support for clarification. Regards, Mantas
Posted over 7 years ago

I see nothing for mine too in paypal, it's quite old. Hopefully can be sorted.

eduardas wrote
eduardas
Hi there, Have you checked and confirmed your payment agreement is correct?

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat