Payment

Discussion started by hovpoghosyan-21

Hello.Tomorrow is the last day of payment.I want to find out if there are freelancers like me who still haven't been paid for August?

Thank you.

Answers

Posted over 3 years ago

in my case cgtrader always on time with the payments, here in my country is the 19th and cgtrader sent me already the payment, wait a couple hrs bro, you will get paid!!!

Posted over 3 years ago

I am also waiting for payment. I wrote to the support service but there is still no answer

austeja-ambrazeviciute wrote
austeja-ambrazeviciute
Hi there, Team will get back to you shortly, they are working on the issue at the moment. Kindly, Austėja from CGTrader
Posted over 3 years ago

I still haven't been paid

Posted over 3 years ago

Hi there,

Please contact us via support@cgtrader.com and we will provide you more information about the situation.

Kindly,
Austėja from CGTrader

pepelh wrote
pepelh
hello, yesterday I already wrote in support, but they did not answer me ... I will try again.
hovpoghosyan-21 wrote
hovpoghosyan-21
I wrote to you but there is no response yet.
austeja-ambrazeviciute wrote
austeja-ambrazeviciute
Hi there, Team will get back to you shortly, they are working on the issue at the moment. Kindly, Austėja from CGTrader
Posted over 3 years ago

I am also waiting for payment

Posted over 3 years ago

Hi there,

The royalty payments are being processed at the moment, so they will be a little late.

All Royalty payments should be transferred until the 24th of September.

Sorry for the trouble caused.

Kindly,
Agota from CGTrader

hovpoghosyan-21 wrote
hovpoghosyan-21
Спасибо за информацию
Posted over 3 years ago

I've always been paid on time. A few of the other sites, however, that's a different story. CGT, definitely the best.

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat