In search of a edge 540. and a slick 540 aircraft 3d

Discussion started by Mckeeplaya

I'm in search of aircraft. Slick 540 and edge 540. Both need to be 3d drawing and CAD and have STL files to go along with them and need to be as scale as possible please please advise if somebody can help thank you. 

Answers

Posted over 9 years ago

Hi, I will be able to do it for you. What software do you want it in and how much detail(Interior and Exterior)? and do you want it high poly or low poly? And if I may ask, what will you use the model for? Game design, Rendering or 3D Printing?

Posted over 9 years ago

I need no detail just outside smooth finish. I will be building these planes 75% scale an using them to fly rc. I would need fuse seperate from wings and would like the inside to have.a.1 inch wall for the fuse and solid on the wings. I can give more details when i get to a computer

Posted over 9 years ago

How much is your budget on this? I am able to make it in solidworks for you. No problem.

Posted over 9 years ago

Dreamscape Studios, we already have the edge 540 in the formats you are asking for, including Max, AutoCAD DWG and DXF and STL formats. This model and those formats can be pourchased through our standard library. The Slick 540 we do not have but could build the model within a short time. Both models would be near to scale.

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat