acknowledge

Discussion started by uzairali

hey , hope you all doing well .There’s no doubt that small businesses will be the hardest hit from the current COVID-19 pandemic. The bigger businesses have a better chance of surviving; however, small businesses tend to live only with a few months of cash flow (at most), so when something as significant as this hits, it can be devastating not only for the small business owner, but also for the employees they support.

i want to know about cg artist. are they affected too by this ? is CGTRADER also affected by taking attention to customers ? how are you doing all ? i think trading of models from both seller and customer is down . what you say ?

Answers

Posted about 4 years ago

Last month was my best ever for sales. I sold nothing in the first week and then sold over 30 models for the rest of the month. This month has started the same way with only 5 sales so far...hopefully it will pick up soon.

Stay safe, stay home!

uzairali wrote
uzairali
ohh great.. motivated
Posted about 4 years ago

Sales looks normal for me, March was a bit lower then February and January, yet it was higher then December. This month is starting a bit slower but it does not look unusual, just seeing normal fluctuations. I will keep making stuff anyways, it keeps my mind healthy, at some point things will recover and then my store is ready for it.

SimonTGriffiths wrote
SimonTGriffiths
It is a great time to add to your model stock that's for sure. I would prefer it to be business as usual but when everything does come back to normal we should all be ready for a rush I think.

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat