Presentation

Discussion started by Tecna

Hello,

I am Eugenia and this is my first message in the forum. I have been here for over a month and a half and I am happy with the operation of the website. I already have 25 models (2 free), some were already on another website and others are only here, but all have been revised again and I updated the images. I have also improved the price.

I have more models that I have been creating these last years and that will go up as I go reviewing them. I'm improving the textures, which I think is my weak point, although I also think they have a strong point which is to be hand painted, which makes them unique.

I'm very perfectionist and demanding with my models, especially with the topology, which I think is very important, especially if you plan to animate the model. I also do custom rig and small animations to test the rig.

Although I do not have a printer, I like to check if my models are suitable for printing, I do it with the Blender Addon and I always include an image with the result. I also do other checks such as: that are manifold meshes 100% quads, that do not have poles of more than 5 edges or faces intersected or distorted.

This is my profile:

https://www.cgtrader.com/Tecna

Best regards.

Answers

Posted over 6 years ago

Hello Eugenia,

Nice collection, I wish you a nice sales on CGTrader

Tecna wrote
Tecna
Thank you very much. You do have a large collection with models with personality.
Posted over 6 years ago

One question. What is the name of the Blender Addon you are using for checking for printablility?
I wish you good luck also.

Tecna wrote
Tecna
Thank you very much. It's called 3D Print Toolbox and it's in the addons section for the mesh.
Posted over 6 years ago

Thanks for the answer Tecna. I will check it out later today.

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat