available on the net. Doing another Aventador would just be a waste for
time, and not intresting as well! Think about how many r8 you can find
online! So, here's a unique car, and the first and only 3D model
available online depicting it. As a gift for my first model release, i'm
uploading it fully, with engine and high-detailed tires and wheels,
that you can use on bike, cars and any of your projects! I
personally love this car, but i still have to find the right time to
create some great renders of it. As i'm missing time, i hope you'll love
it as well, and be the first one to create stunning images of it!!

Answers

Posted about 9 years ago

Nice work,

I particularly like your mindset referring to try something unique and use human resources to spent on things not being done jet.

Some do not find the magic place where infinite creativity lives (courtesy of not searching for it), and many are in survival mode. Some do reach the magic place but do not know how to extract value from it to survive from, and turn to capitalize (once again) on things that already seem profitable.

We can help people to reach the magic place by doing our job as artists as good as we possibly can. It unfortunately requires one to go to some extent against main stream practice to show its more profitable for everyone, but we need to prove it first.

Therein lies a dilemma revolving around uncertainty versus comfort of using established successes. Many ho get confronted with this dilemma chose for the comfort of the things they already can see and know. (hence we see copy's)

However when one chooses for the path of innovation he starts to surround himself with everything that embodies innovation (of wish there is plenty of). There's plenty of innovating tools waiting for innovative persons to use them (CGtrader is part of such a chain of tools).

It's all a matter of personal orientation.

Posted about 9 years ago

Trying to create something unique that is not available else where is a good strategy. I now generally do a quick search on google images for " Simpson's house 3d model" for example, to see if it is worth me building a specific model as sometimes there are hundreds of the same type of 3d model available. However, having a unique 3d model does not always guarantee it will be a good seller, but good luck with it.
I have just checked on google images for "Giler Tarf 1948 3d model" and yours is the only one at this time.

Your answer

In order to post an answer, you need to sign in.

Help
Chat