45 Pistol Bottle Opener 3D print model
Glass bottle opener resembling a .45 pistol, ready for 3D printing or sheet metal laser-cutting.
A great party accessory for the shooting sports enthusiast!
Bottle opener is modeled in Inventor 2010 and provided in multiple file formats (.IPT, .STP, .STL, .3DS, .OBJ). The native Inventor files are fully parametric and can be opened and manipulated in any version of the software that is 2010 or newer.
No textures or materials included.
- Bottle opener Inventor 2010 files (.IPT / .IAM / .IDW)
- Bottle opener AutoCAD 2000 drawing (.DWG)
- Bottle opener DXF 2000 flat pattern (for laser-cutting from 1/4 inch sheet metal)
- Bottle opener STP files (for other 3D CAD packages)
- Bottle opener STL files (for 3D printing)
- Bottle opener 3DS files (for 3D graphics packages)
- Bottle opener OBJ files (for 3D graphics packages)
- Bottle opener PDF drawing (for reference)
This product has no reviews yet