M4 Carbine Low-poly 3D model
Game ready M4 Carbine for PBR game engines/renderers. Modeled in 3ds Max 2020. Also includes optional handguard, flashlight, forward grip and bipod grip attachments.
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Default renders in 3ds Max will NOT look like the preview images. The Marmoset Toolbag scene is included.
The textures in the embedded Marmoset preview are somewhat compressed. The textures you get when you purchase this product have better quality.
- Geometry is triangulated to ensure best shading.
- Main model with handguards but not other attachments is 61427 tris and 33690 verts
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity Engine
- No special plugins needed.
- .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2020
Model ready for animation. Moveable parts include:
- bolt carrier
- charging handle
- magazine release button
- fire selector
- ejection port cover
|| Textures ||
- 4096x4096 PBR textures (base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion)) for the gun
- 512x512 PBR textures for the 5.56mm cartridge
- 1024x1024 PBR textures for each attachment
- Also included: textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them. Substance Painter source files also available in the extra downloads so that you can easily alter the textures as you wish with Substance Painter.