M1903A3 Sniper Low-poly 3D model
M1903A3 rifle with detachable scope
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Default renders in 3ds Max will NOT look like the preview images. The Marmoset Toolbag scene IS included.
- The weapon is separated into objects to make animation easier. Movable parts include the bolt sleeve, bolt, cocking piece, rear sight ladder, rear sight aperture, and trigger.
- Scope is optional, can be removed if desired.
- The geometry comes in two versions: tris and quads. Tris will shade most accurately but the quaded version may be useful for LOD generation. Polys for the Quaded version used for the number of polygons box.
- No n-gons
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Weapon Dimensions: 109cm x 9cm x 28cm
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity Engine
- No special plugins needed.
- .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2018
- 4096x4096 PBR base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) maps
- 2048x2048 PBR textures for the scope
- 512x512 PBR textures for the .30-06 cartridge.
- There is a separate download of the textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Textures in .png format
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them. Substance Painter source files also available in the extra downloads so that you can easily alter the textures as you wish with Substance Painter.