Bren Mk II LMG Low-poly 3D model
Game ready Bren Mk II Light Machine Gun for PBR game engines/renderers.
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Default renders in 3ds Max will NOT look like the preview images. The Marmoset Toolbag scene IS included.
Gun is ready for animation. Movable parts include the magazine, bipod, charging handle, rear sight, trigger and more.
- Geometry is triangulated to ensure best shading. A quaded version of the mesh is also included.
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity Engine
- No special plugins needed.
- .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2019
|| Textures ||
- 4096x4096 base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) for the gun
- 1024x1024 PBR textures for the bullet
- Also included: textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them. Substance Painter source files also available in the extra downloads so that you can easily alter the textures as you wish with Substance Painter.