870 MCS Shotgun Low-poly 3D model
Game ready 870 MCS shotgun for PBR game engines/renderers. Includes detachable rear sights and flashlight attachment.
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Default renders in 3ds Max will NOT look like the preview images. The Marmoset Toolbag scene IS included.
The textures in the embedded Marmoset preview are somewhat compressed. The textures you get when you purchase this product have better quality.
- Geometry is triangulated to ensure best shading.
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity Engine
- No special plugins needed.
- .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2019
- Model ready for animation. Moveable parts include the bolt, trigger, carrier, forend, safety, rear sight, flashlight
- MCS without any attachments except rear sight: 17117 tris
- flashlight: 2880 tris
- front rail: 728 tris
- 4096x4096 base color, roughness, metalness, normal and AO (ambient occlusion) for the gun
- 512x512 PBR set for the 12 gauge shell
- 1024x1024 PBR set for the flashlight
- Also included: textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them. Substance Painter source files also available in the extra downloads so that you can easily alter the textures as you wish with Substance Painter.