CGTrader is one of the leading 3D model marketplaces globally with over 1,070,000 3D models for computer graphics, virtual/augmented reality and gaming, backed by a strong professional designer community.
On CGTrader, more than 3,430,000 3D artists, design studios and businesses from around the world share and sell their 3D models. CGTrader hosts all types of 3D models:
- Computer graphics: these are insanely detailed models, with polygon counts going into the hundred thousands and even millions. They are used in rendered media, predominantly by customers working with architectural studios, advertisements, film/video industries and animation.
- Game, virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) models: these models feature a low polygon count - up to 50,000 - which is a necessity for games and VR, since it saves processing power. Low polygon models usually add missing detail via textures. Many are also rigged and animated.
- 3D printing models: ranging from jewelry and miniatures to engineering parts, these are models that have been specifically prepared for various 3D printing processes. Depending on the designer’s wishes, the model might be sold, streamed to a 3D printer or printed and shipped by Sculpteo.
CGTrader gives talented 3D designers the opportunity to showcase their work, get valuable feedback from the community, learn from peers and interact in a designer-friendly environment. The platform allows designers to directly communicate with their customers and earn the highest royalties in the market. We also help professional design studios generate business leads and increase brand awareness.
Enterprise and business customers can choose from a wide variety of high-quality 3D models that can be used in their projects to shorten development time and save resources. If the needed model cannot be found on the platform, customers can also hire a designer for a custom job.
CGTrader was founded in 2011 by Marius Kalytis, a 3D designer. The company is backed by Intel Capital and Practica Capital.
Press kit includes CGTrader logo in various formats and a few screenshots of our platform.Download press kit
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone +370 691 35523
- Antakalnio g. 17, LT-10312 Vilnius, Lithuania
- 99 Wall Street, #1161 New York, NY 10005
Customer support email: email@example.com
Phone: +370 616 14516