1 / 10
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Old flashlight based on a real Soviet design.
This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision. Renders done in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Default renders in 3ds Max will NOT look like the preview images. The Marmoset Toolbag scene IS included.
- Geometry count: The geometry is in mostly quads with a few tris
- No n-gons
- Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
- All materials and objects named appropriately
- Scaled to approximate real world size (centimeters)
- Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 3 (see renders)
- Tested in Unreal Engine 4
- Tested in Unity Engine
- No special plugins needed.
- .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2019
- 2048x2048 base color, roughness, metalness, normal, emissive and AO (ambient occlusion) maps
- There is a separate download of the textures in specular/gloss PBR format for those who prefer that setup.
- Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
- Textures in .png format
- Model texture paths are stripped
I have exported specialized texture maps for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity. See the extra downloads section for those textures and instructions on using them. Substance Painter source files also available in the extra downloads so that you can easily alter the textures as you wish with Substance Painter.