May 18th, 2011
Known Bugs, Fixes and Upcoming Updates
Here is the list of upcoming features and known issues we are working on right now:
- Item page doesnt show product category in which a product is published. Will be implemented as breadcrumbs navigation address below menu bar.
- Search phrase and selected filters get canceled when Sorting or Items per page functions are used.
- Advanced Search by Author name doesnt work.
- Related Keywords on Product page need some calibration to suggest better keywords.
- 3D models and Revit models are shown on the same page. Will be separated to distinct pages and tabs.
- Revit uploading is not yet fully functioning.
- Product edit replaces publishing date so it goes to top of the new models list at the Homepage. Will elaborate on that.
- Personal Message dont work when try to send via Item Page user name link.
- User Interface Help Tips will be implemented to assist you on various functionality.
- Selection checkboxes will be implemented in Files and Images uploader.
- Thumbnails sometimes shows empty image (half-open box image).
Fixed bugs and new features:
- Uploading images sometimes picked up other images, already existing in the database. It happened when image names were the same. Now it is fixed.
- Added Make Primary button at image uploader. Now you can assign any uploaded image as primary image.
- Optional PayPal email address field is added at Sign Up form.
- PayPal email warning at My products page if email address is not provided.
- In Product Description there was a problem with character encoding and occasionally was showing diamond signs with question-marks. Now it is fixed.
- Product status in My Products section now shows
- Products and Profiles without customer ratings are marked as Not rated yet
- Neutral customer rating now means 50% of positive rating.
- File formats below thumbnails was stepping out of the frame. Now it is fixed.
- CGTrader Statistics, Filter by date gets canceled when trying to sort table by any column.
- Description text editor toolbar is purged from unnecessary functions.
Tell us what you think!