May 29th, 2019
CGTrader Launches the First Complete, Easy-to-Deploy Augmented Reality (AR) Solution for e-Commerce at AWE 2019
- CGTrader ARsenal combines volume 3D modeling with optimized workflows and AR functionality, paving the way for increased AR adoption in online retail
- Fatboy, producer of the iconic Fatboy Original bean bag chair, is adopting CGTrader ARsenal to enable its online customers to experience its lifestyle products immediately in their home environments
- Visit CGTrader at Augmented World Expo May 29-31, Booth 821 and attend a keynote from CGTrader’s CEO on The Impact of Augmented Reality on e-Commerce, May 29, 3:00pm, Grand Ballroom D
- Video: CGTrader ARsenal
Augmented World Expo (#AWE2019) SANTA CLARA, California May 29, 2019 -- CGTrader, the world’s largest source for licensable 3D content, today announced a new Augmented Reality (AR) solution for e-Commerce, CGTrader ARsenal, which represents a breakthrough in the way retailers plan, implement and finance 3D product visualization. CGTrader ARsenal includes all solutions and services required to easily deploy AR for online stores, enabling shoppers to experience products in an immersive, interactive environment. Retailers and brands adopting the CGTrader ARsenal solution can also dramatically reduce the need for expensive product photo-shoots as the 3D models can be based on images from a product link or even a photo taken with a mobile phone.
By enabling online shoppers to interact with products before purchasing as they would in a brick and mortar store, Augmented Reality has been proven to increase sales conversion, reduce product returns and increase online engagement.
with retailers and brands to bring augmented reality experiences to their
online shoppers, we see that they are eager to adopt AR to keep up with buyers’
expectations, but often lack the internal resources and expertise to implement
it,” said Dalia Lasaite, CEO, CGTrader. “With the introduction of CGTrader
ARsenal, we are making it possible for any retailer to offer their customers feature-rich,
full Augmented Reality with minimal effort, which we believe will lead to
widespread industry AR adoption.“
The CGTrader ARsenal complete AR Solution includes:
- Photorealistic 3D modeling for any volume of products/SKUs
- Seamless AR integration with the retailer’s online store using single-click embedded links
- Flexible 2D-to-3D Product Conversion Plans based on monthly volume and budget requirements
- Integrated 3D Model Viewer
- Centralized 3D Model portal for easy 3D model management and storage
One of the first retailers to adopt CGTrader ARsenal is Fatboy, a company that creates, markets and sells premium, high-quality indoor and outdoor lifestyle products, including the iconic Fatboy Original bean bag chair.
“Our products are surprising and oversized.
Augmented Reality with a turnkey approach is the perfect solution to enable our
customers to experience our products online and accurately visualize how they
will look in their home environment. CGTrader ARsenal solution is a great fit
for us, as it will help accelerate our roll-out of AR with minimal effort and
resources while capturing the unique beauty of our premium products,” said Tom de
E-com Director, Fatboy.
3D models developed using CGTrader ARsenal are optimized and available on both Apple AR Quick Look and Android ARCore Scene Viewer which come standard on Apple and Android mobile devices respectively. No additional software is required to experience the 3D models in augmented reality on mobile iOS and Android devices.
CGTrader ARsenal is available immediately.
Visit CGTrader at Augmented World Expo, May 29–31, Booth #821, Santa Clara, California and attend our keynote presentation by CGTrader CEO, Dalia Lasaite and Tom de Vos, e-Com Director, Fatboy on May 29th 3:00pm, Grand Ballroom D.
Learn more about CGTrader ARsenal.
CGTrader ARsenal complete AR solution for e-Commerce combines easy implementation with scalable photorealistic 3D modeling
Leveraging the CGTrader ARsenal, the Fatboy Original bean bag chair can now be experienced in 3D
Tell us what you think!