MALE GERMAN SOLDIERS on WW2 WAR Age between 23-31 years.
German soldier ww2 MG42 Group G7
- 1/25 SCALE OF THE MINIATURES.
- Model could be difficult to print. Printing is the responsibility of the printer.
- You can scale the mesh to other sizes (visit the tutorial link below or go to ARTEJAOLSTUDIOS).
- The height of the human figures are around 65 to 75 mm approximately (depending on the pose of the model).
- One Mesh model. No Parts. No divisions.
- Mesh with or without base.(depends of the model)
- Mesh can separate from base (visit the tutorial link below).
- BEST PRINTING results on Resin 3D printers (stereolithography).
- High resolution.
- Wehrmacht soldiers model with guns, clothes and equipment. Models with a MG42, luger and Mauser Kar 98k on a trech.
- Soldiers models of the Second World War. Axis armies.
- the characteristics are shown in the images of the web. (The written information may have typographical errors and the shape and number of models are shown with pictures, being the final reference of the product).
Number of meshes:
4 Meshes Models. Figure and base merged or figure only.
- 1 Mesh Model. German soldier ww2 MG42 Shooting. Figure only.
- 1 Mesh Model. German Soldier ww2 Luger Shooting. Figure only.
- 1 Mesh Model. German Soldier ww2 Mauser Kar 98k recharging. Figure only.
- 1 Mesh Model. Protection Trench with sandbag and woods. Figure only.
Complete your collection!
¡WARNING! VERY COMPLEX MODEL FOR PRINTING!
IT IS LIKELY THAT THE MODEL DOES NOT GO WELL BY THE AMOUNT OF PARTS AND DETAILS.
3D PRINTABLE MODEL!
The MG 42 (Maschinengewehr 42, Machine Gun 42 in German) is a general-purpose machine gun developed in Nazi Germany that entered service in 1942 during World War II. This 7.92mm caliber weapon was created to replace the MG 34, although both machine guns would continue to be manufactured until the end of the war.
- STL file
- OBJ file
- FBX file
Hope you like it!
Take a look at all the collection, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.