Combat Monk Cadre Megapack 3D print model
Intended for 3D print.
Onward christian soldiers! A faithful cadre of militants, sporting modern weaponry and ancient religious imagery.
This megapack includes 32 unique Combat Monks, allowing you to create entire regiments with great variation between soldiers. See the image gallery on this page for a complete visual presentation of each figure. The megapack also includes:
- A round corrugated iron base
- A round corrugated iron base with a piece of stone debris (indended to be used as support by the models with their front foot slightly raised).
- A round base with a low wall (intended to be used by the Combat Monk sniper model, or as cover for the crouching Combat Monk model).
- A round base with a tall, straight wall (intended to be used by the wall-climbing Combat Monks, or as cover for their grounded comrades.
- A round base with a tall, leaning wall.
- A small arsenal of different guns and melee weapons (intended to be used to arm the empty-handed Combat Monks, or as additional equipment for other models).
- Two different backpacks (one cross-shaped ammo repository and one more conservative leather backpack with an attached bedroll).
The models in this megapack are intended for print in 28mm scale.
The models are all prescaled to 28mm scale.
Most Combat Monk models requires no assembly after print, besides gluing the models to their bases. The exception is the running, empty-handed Combat Monks who need to be equipped with weapons.
All Combat Monk models, bases and additional equipment are packaged in separate .stl files. The .stl files are in turn packaged in a .rar archive.
Anyone interested in (semi)regular news and updates can follow me on Instagram, under this handle: #sharedogminiatures
UPDATE 2021024: Two additional models added- Combat Monk Door Kicker and Combat Monk High Kicker.