Light Armored Vehicle - 28mm Sci-Fi 3D print model
The Light Armored Vehicle is a collection of 3D printable files that build a detailed vehicle. They have been designed to print easily and to work with 28-32mm scale figures. The vehicle can be used for systems like Games Workshop's Warhammer 40K and Warhammer 40k Kill Team, Corvus Bellis Infinity, and many other sci-fi and post-apocalyptic games.
The Light Armored Vehicle kit has core components and variant pieces. Included are:
- Three options for turret and crew compartment armor.
- Multiple hatch options, including a driver, commander and loader hatch that can be positioned open or closed.
- Two bow weapons, and five main guns for the turret.
- Movable turret and gun that elevates up to 25 degrees.
- Details like a turret mounted machine gun, spotlight, and TOW/ATGM launcher tube.
- Storage compartments and resin tools that can be glued to the vehicle sides.
Build instructions and photos are included. This kit also combines with our ARV Kit so you can build a fully tracked option as well.
The pieces are designed to be printed on a home FDM 3D printer with:
- A 0.4mm nozzle.
- 0.08 - 0.1 mm layer height.
- 15 - 20% infill.
- Supports are only required for a few of the .STL files.
- Rafts may be required for the smaller parts, depending on your 3D printer.
- Assembly of printed parts is required.
All .STL files are oriented correctly so you can load them into your slicer and print them immediately. The parts have been designed to print face-up for the best detail. All .STL files were sliced using Cura and test printed on a Creality Ender 3. All resin parts were test printed on a Creality LDR-02.