Spur Gear Collection 02 3D print model
Spur gear collection modeled in Inventor 2010 and provided in multiple file formats (.IPT, .STP, .STL, .3DS, .OBJ). Collection includes 14 spur gear sizes (8-tooth through 64-tooth), fully ready for 3D printing.
The native Inventor files are fully parametric and can be opened and manipulated in any version of the software that is 2010 or newer. The feature trees and parameter tables are logically arranged and clearly labeled, making edits extremely simple.
All gears have been exported as STP files, allowing them to be opened in any 3D CAD software. They have also been exported as 3DS and OBJ files, for use in 3D graphics packages. Finally, they are provided as STL files, making them ready for 3D printing.
Strategic recesses have been engineered into the larger gears to minimize their volume for the purpose of reducing the cost of 3D printing.
No textures or materials included.
- Approximate involute gear tooth profile
- Minimal backlash between gears
- 1/4 inch face width
- 1/4 inch shaft bore
- 16 Pitch (P) gear size
- Pitch Diameter (PD) = Gear Teeth (T) / Pitch (P)
- Outside Diameter (OD) = Pitch Diameter (PD) + 0.125 inch
- 8-tooth gears provided with 2 types of bore: 1/4 inch round shaft, and 1/4 inch ANSI D-profile shaft
- 10-tooth through 64-tooth gears provided with bore for 1/4 inch round shaft with standard ANSI 3/32 inch keyway
- Polygon counts range from 17,544 (8-tooth round) to 37,544 (64-tooth keyway)
- 14 spur gear Inventor 2010 files (.IPT)
- 14 spur gear STP files (for other 3D CAD packages)
- 14 spur gear STL files (for 3D printing)
- 14 spur gear 3DS files (for 3D graphics packages)
- 14 spur gear OBJ files (for 3D graphics packages)
- Sample spur gear animation (.AVI)
This product has no reviews yet