Airsoft Hi-Capa carbine kit with fast pistol insert 3D print model
UPDATED OCTOBER 2018:
- M3 Hex nuts replaced to M3 Square nuts because they better fit to printed plastic
- Splitted suppressor mount for easier printing
- Rotation-mount suppressor
- Folding stock
- Single part body 253 mm can be printed on delta (kossel) printers
- Improved overhanged areas angles for easier printing without supports
- Optional mounts for even better fixation of pistol with empty mag slide stopper screw
This is carbine conversion kit for airsoft pistol Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 5.1.
4.3 and other hicapas won't fit because of rail.
You can put a lot of different weaver/picatinny compatible devices to your pistol.
Osprey-style suppressor and M4-Style stock can be attached.
Stock tested from Cyma.
Kit tested on Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa GGBB pistol.
Assemble it with M3 screws and nuts.
Different suppressor compatibility available upon request.
Contact me on for details.
You also need stuff from your local retailer:
- M3 square nuts
- M3 screws
- M5 nut (for stock)
Suppressor is included!
Different options shown on pictures.