Palm Trees Set Optimized Low-poly 3D model
Palm Trees Set Optimized are the highly optimized model with High-Resolution texture to give realistic and faster rendering. This product comes with superb quality and Perfect model for closed renders and visualization. Give superb look and feel in gaming engine. Neat and clean polygons and every edge have to mean.
The model has an optimized low poly mesh with the greatest possible number of simplifications that do not affect photo-realism but can help to simplify it, thus lightening your scene and allowing for using this model in the real-time 3d applications.
Real world accurate model. Correctly scale modeled to represent precisely like in real world.
In this product, all objects are ERROR FREE. All LEGAL Geometry. No overlapping faces and vertices. This model has Unwrapped UVs, smartly overlapping UVs.
Make your scene light and optimized. Reduce up to 70% render time with this welled optimized model without compromising the quality of output
Subdivisions not required for this product.This Product is Made for Gaming
- Perfect for Architectural, Product visualization, Gaming and VR (Virtual Reality)
- No Plugin Needed
- Light setup not included
- Real world scaled model with Feet unit setup
- Make scene optimized and extreme light. Reduce render time
- Easy to use & tweak. Just drop model into your scene and start rendering and visualizing
- All textures path are stripped for no Error or Assets Missing. All textures and materials are included and assigned
- Well organized Model Name, Material name, Layers, Reset X Formed
- This product contains 9 separate objects - Average height: 33'11"
- Quad/Tris Polgons Only
- 9 High Res Textures used
- 1 Default Scanline Standard Materials (Multi-Sub Object) used
Object Poly Count Palm_Tree_01: 2588 Palm_Tree_02: 2948 Palm_Tree_03: 2548 Palm_Tree_04: 2948 Palm_Tree_05: 1554 Palm_Tree_06: 1294 Palm_Tree_07: 1861 Palm_Tree_08: 2340Palm_Tree_09: 1703 Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2011 with V-Ray
Inside the Package: (ZIP File)
- 3Ds Max (2011)
- 3DS Format
- FBX Format file
- OBJ Format file
- Texture Maps