Kfz12 Adler Kubelwagen - WW2 German Car - Game Ready - PBR Low-poly 3D model
This is a game ready 3d model of a Kfz.12 Adler (3 Gd) Kubelwagen German World War 2 car, it's full name was Mittlere Kübel-Personenwagen (medium car) Kfz.12 Adler (3 Gd) Geländewagen and it was a precursor to modern-day SUVs. It comes with original mesh and one LOD which has 40% lower poly count than original. Model has one main texture and roof can be removed. Model is also ready for animation and 3ds max scene contains minimal rigging - pivots are in proper place and meshes are linked. Example renders are from Marmoset Toolbag and Substance Painter.
Complete features are in the list below:
- Low Polygon Model (~13,4k polys, ~26k tris, ~14,8k verts)
- 40% LOD (~6,8k polys, ~13k tris, ~7,9 verts)
- Real-life dimensions: lenght ~5m, width ~1,8m, height ~2m
- PBR Textures
- Textures packed for Unity and Unreal Engine 4
- 1 texture set
- 4K Texture Resolution, TGA format
- 1 texture color variant_(other texture variants are available per request)_
- Mesh format included - FBX, OBJ, MAX
- Created in 3DS Max 2018, contact me if you need file saved in older version
For any questions feel free to contact me!