Chivas Regal 12 Bottle with Studio Setup 3D model
Chivas Regal 12 model with V-Ray materials will add realism to your projects and ideal for close-up renders. Also you can use studio setup for your beverage lighting and rendering projects. Modeled and rendered in 3Ds Max 2016 with V-Ray 3.20.03
Hope you like it!
- Unit system is set to cm. Real-world scale
- TurboSmooth is in the history in .max format
- All textures and V-Ray materials are included in 3Ds Max 2016 and 2013 version files
- Objects grouped for easy selection and logically named
- No TurboSmooth: 14,111 faces and 11,616 vertices
- With TurboSmooth: 370,816 faces and 185,445 vertices
There are three different versions of file.
chivas_bottle_rendering - for only bottle rendering without background
chivas_background_rendering - for only background rendering
chivas_bottle - for merging model to your scene [no cleaning up is necessary - cameras, lights etc. are not included to the scene]
You can render bottle and background separately and then combine images in Photoshop. Background color can easily be changed in 3Ds Max and Photoshop.
Studio setup is created by the principles of product photography techniques.
Also by clicking on my username you can check out my other models.