UE4 - LAVA DESERT LANDSCAPE Low-poly 3D model
Highly detailed 400 square kilometer photorealistic lava desert landscape.
A 400 square kilometer landscape with tones of photo realistic detail: lava rivers/lakes, slopes, rocks, plants and more. All assets with full sets of LODs and landscape quality switches. Automated landscape layer system with 4 paintable layers. Also included lava, smoke and dust particle effects and wind sand FX. Highres ground textures and automated layer detailing. All materials modular and highly tweakable, can easily be customized or extended.
- 400 square kilometer playable area
- Landscape material quality switches
- 4 paintable automated ground layers
- Highly detailed ground textures
- Rock, slope & lava assets for detailing
- Procedural lava material
- Procedural ground rock and plant cover
- Dynamic ground sand wind FX
- Lava and Smoke particle FX
- All modular and easily to tweak & customize
- 4 large lava example areas
Physically-Based Rendering: Yes Texture Size: the majority of assets use 4096x4096 base color, normal and utility textures Collision: Yes (automatically generated) Vertex Count: ~8000/2000/1000 (slopes) ~4000/1000/500 (rocks), ~150-30 (plants) LODs: 2-3 Levels of LOD Number of Meshes: 84 Number of Materials and Material Instances: 83 Number of Textures: 109 Engine Compatibility: 4.16.x to 4.20.x Intended Platform: HighEnd PC Platforms Tested: PC + Oculus / Vive Documentation Included: No